Wednesday, February 5, 2014

12 Angry Men

12 ANGRY MEN

Watched this again the other night. I don't know how many times I've seen this film, over a dozen? And every time I do I get totally sucked in. Why? Amazing story. Great acting. Simple, but perfect cinemaphotography. Most of all, for me, incredibly well written characters. 

Anyone out there want to make their first indie feature film? Watch this movie and learn how to do it. One location. Don't need a lot of money, just well written characters and good acting. 

  1. In the definitive version of Reginald Rose's timeless script, an all-white jury decides the fate of a youth accused of murder. This tightly constructed searing exposé of prejudice in the American legal system stars Henry Fonda and a pantheon of great character actors.

  2. Release dateJanuary 1, 1957 (USA)
  3. Running time96 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment